Pushkinskaya st. 43. office 10
Rostov-on-Don, Russia
e-mail: info@hjournal.ru 
tel. +7(863) 269-88-14

cubsEN (2)

Transboundary as globalization pattern of appropriation and distribution of limited natural resources

Transboundary as globalization pattern of appropriation and distribution of limited natural resources

Journal of Economic Regulation, , Vol. 4 (no. 1),
p. 63-68

The author analyzes the mechanism and problems of transboundary as the latest trends in the resources economy. The author considers a transboundary within positions of increasing effectiveness of resource economy in the innovative transformation conditions.

Keywords: economy of resources; transboundary area; economic patterns

References:
  • Vinokourov Y. I., Krasnoyarova B. A. and Surazakova S. P. (2006). Transboundary biosphere territory "Altai": the idea of conservation and development. Region: Economics and Sociology, no. 2. (in Russian).
  • Kvitsinsky Y. A. and Shtodina I. Y. On the international legal regime of the Spitsbergen archipelago and surrounding waters. Representative Power - XXI Century: legislation, comments, problems. (http://www.pvlast.ru/archive/index.383.php). (in Russian).
  • Kozenyashev K. A. (2010). The transition problems of Russian vertically integrated oil companies to cross-border mergers with global oil companies (2003-2009). Economic sciences, no. 9 (70). (in Russian).
  • Pilipenko Z. A. (2011). Transboundary financial flows and timing cycles of economic development abroad. Economic sciences, no. 1 (74). (in Russian).
  • Suslov V. I. (2011). Problems of cross-border and transboundary areas of Asian Russia. Region: Economics and Sociology, no. 2, pp. 299-300. (in Russian).
  • Ecology of Krasnodar reservoir and its effect on the health of the nation. (http://ecovoice.ru/blog/eco/1613.html). (in Russian).
  • The Tragedy of the Commons. Garrett Hardin, Science, no. 162 (1968), 12431248.
Publisher: Ltd. "Humanitarian perspectives"
Founder: Ltd. "Humanitarian perspectives"
ISSN: 2078-5429