Pushkinskaya st. 43. office 10
Rostov-on-Don, Russia
e-mail: info@hjournal.ru 
tel. +7(863) 269-88-14

cubsEN (2)

Topical Issues of Form Development in Criminal Proceedings from the Perspective of a Systemic and Structural Approach

Topical Issues of Form Development in Criminal Proceedings from the Perspective of a Systemic and Structural Approach

Journal of Economic Regulation, , Vol. 11 (no. 1),

The article deals with topical issues of development of criminal procedure at the present stage. New approaches in the field of theory are proposed, related to the concept of systemic and structural analysis of criminal proceedings and the important role of the category of procedural proceedings. The author 's definition of the concept of procedural proceedings in relation to criminal proceedings is given, its main characteristics and properties are considered. On this basis, some trends are formulated in the development of procedural forms of pre-trial and judicial activities - jury trial, special procedures of trial, reduced inquiry. On this basis, some trends are formulated in the development of procedural forms of pre-trial and judicial activities – jury trial, special procedures of trial, reduced inquiry. Separate aspects of process differentiation of procedural form at present stage are disclosed. The author concludes that there is a variegation of procedural forms of pretrial and judicial proceedings in the criminal case and that there is a need to establish a certain integrativeness of the institutions of criminal procedure in this part.

Keywords: criminal legal proceedings; the remedial form; remedial order

References:
  • Bashkatov, L. N., Vetrov, G. N., Bezlepkin, B. T., Petruhin, I. L. (2007). Criminal Procedure Law of the Russian Federation: Textbook / L. N. Bashkatov and others; Repl. Ed. I. L. Petrukhin. M.
  • Boykov, A. D., Karpets, I. I. (1989). The course of the Soviet criminal process: General part. M.
  • Bozhiev, V. P. (1998). The essence of the criminal process. Criminal process: Textbook for high schools. M.
  • Golovko, L. V. (2017). Criminal Procedure Course (http://www.be5.biz/pravo/u010/index.html).
  • Gutsenko, K. F. (1996). The essence and basic concepts of the criminal process. Criminal process. М.
  • Strogovich, M. S. (1963–1970). The course of the Soviet criminal process. Vol. 1, 2. М.
  • The criminal process of Russia. (2003). Scientific Ed. V.T. Tomin. М.
  • The Oxford Handbook of Criminal Process. (2019). Procedural Roles, (doi: 10.1093/oxfordhb/9780190659837.001.0001).
  • Tsyganenko, S. S. (2003). Criminal proceedings in the Russian criminal process. Rostov-on-Don.
  • Tyrichev, I. V. (1997). The concept and essence of the criminal process. Criminal Procedure Law: Textbook / Ed. P. A. Lupinskaya. М., pp. 11–14;
Publisher: Ltd. "Humanitarian perspectives"
Founder: Ltd. "Humanitarian perspectives"
Online ISSN: 2412-6047
ISSN: 2078-5429