Pushkinskaya st. 43. office 10
Rostov-on-Don, Russia
e-mail: info@hjournal.ru 
tel. +7(863) 269-88-14

cubsEN (2)

Motivational Component of Economic Relations in Education

Motivational Component of Economic Relations in Education

Journal of Economic Regulation, , Vol. 11 (no. 1),

This article is devoted to the study of the motivational aspects of economic relations of subjects of the sphere of education in the context of the formation of the knowledge economy. The author of the article studied and analyzed domestic and world scientific discourse regarding the role of motivational factors in learning. The study found that motivation is a key factor in the academic activity of a modern student, determines its quality, productivity and effectiveness; without motivation, the reproduction of human capital would be impossible. The application of methods and principles of lifelong learning is an essential aspect of the formation of a knowledge economy. In this regard, the consideration of the motivational aspects of economic relations of subjects of the sphere of education in the context of the formation of a knowledge economy is very relevant. The results of the study can be used by state and regional authorities as areas for improving the activities of state and regional structures, as well as by enterprise managers as a guide for organizing production activities.

Keywords: motivation; human capital; lifelong learning; knowledge economy

References:
  • Balashova, I. V. (2011). Problems of motivation and stimulation in lifelong education. Problems of strategy and tactics of regional development, 3, 100–104. (In Russian.)
  • Belyaeva, O. S. (2013). The dynamics of motivation for higher education. Alma Mater (Bulletin of higher education), 4, 23–25. (In Russian.)
  • Gladkaya, I. V. (2012). Motivation and motives for obtaining higher professional education by modern students. Vestnik Togirro, S1, 66–74. (In Russian.)
  • Gorodetskaya, A. K., Kuzminskaya V. A. (2013). Personal motivation for education throughout life. Council of Rectors, 11, 51–55. (In Russian.)
  • Karataban, I. A. (2011). Motivation and accessibility of higher education in modern Russia. Bulletin of the Adygea State University. Series 1: Regional Studies: Philosophy,
  • History, Sociology, Law, Political Science, Cultural Studies, 2, 167–175. (In Russian.)
  • Koroleva, S. I. (2011). The results of accessibility and quality of education. Bulletin of the Academy, 4, 117–119. (In Russian.)
  • Kritsky, M. M. (2000). Human capital in the information economy. Human capital in the modern transformation of the economy: Sat. scientific tr, p. 8. (In Russian.)
  • Kuznetsov, Yu. A., Kruglov, E. V. (2012). On the dynamics of motivation and quality of education of applicants. Bulletin of the Nizhny Novgorod University. N.I. Lobachevsky, 5–1, 11–16. (In Russian.)
  • Kulyutkin, Yu. N. (1985). Psychology of adult education. Moscow: Education, (In Russian.)
  • Maslow, A. (2014). Motivation and personality. Saint Petersburg: Peter, (In Russian.)
  • Obukhovsky, K. (1971). Psychology of human drives. Moscow: Progress, p. 23. (In Russian.)
  • Rakhmatullina, Z. B. (2013). To the question of theoretical aspects of motivation of educational-cognitive activity of students. VEGU Bulletin, 2 (64), 60–65. (In Russian.)
  • Rubinstein, S. L. (2000). Fundamentals of General Psychology. Saint Petersburg: Peter. (In Russian.)
  • Shokina, I. N. (2011). The personal-activity approach is the basis of motivation for education. Volga Trade and Economic Journal, 2, 81–89. (In Russian.)
  • Jacobson, P. M. (2001). Psychology of feelings and motivation, M.: Institute of Practical Psychology. (In Russian.)
Publisher: Ltd. "Humanitarian perspectives"
Founder: Ltd. "Humanitarian perspectives"
Online ISSN: 2412-6047
ISSN: 2078-5429