Pushkinskaya st. 43. office 10
Rostov-on-Don, Russia
e-mail: info@hjournal.ru 
tel. +7(863) 269-88-14

cubsEN (2)

Methodological Bases of the Mesoeconomics as a Complex System

Methodological Bases of the Mesoeconomics as a Complex System

Journal of Institutional Studies, , Vol. 10 (no. 3),

The article gives theoretical and methodological explanation of the meso-level of the economics as a complex self-developed system, the directions of mesoeconomic analysis are substantiated. The development of theoretical approaches to meso-level problems is shown, as well as the meso-level interpretation in the framework of the evolutionary-synergetic theoretical paradigm. The meso-level is methodologically described as a development "from the microscopic level to the macroscopic level" (H. Haken). The reason for the allocation of the meso level is that the structures as the main characteristic of the system are formed at this level. The types of self-organization structures of the socio-economic system are considered. The spatial, temporal and functional structures are described. It is shown that the meso-level structure of the system is much more complicated than only the institutional space, and it is closely related. It is concluded that the evolutionary-synergetic theoretical aspect of mesoanalysis can be useful in the search for a new model of Russia's socio-economic development.

Keywords: meso-level of the system; types of meso-level structures; spatial structures; time structures; functional structures as an institutional space

References:
  • Volynskii A. (2017). Mesolevel as Object of Research in the Scientific Economic Literature of Contemporary Russia. Journal of Institutional Studies, 3(9), 36–49. (In Russian).
  • Haken, H. (1980). Synergetic. Moscow: Mir. (In Russian).
  • Haken, H. (1985). Synergetic: hierarchy of instabilities in self-organizing systems and devices. Moscow: Mir. (In Russian).
  • Haken, H. (2014). Information and Self-Organization. Moscow: URSS: LENAND. (In Russian).
  • Heidegger, M. (1986). Sein und Zeit. 16 Auflage. Max Niemeyer Verlag Tübingen.
  • Heidegger, M. (1993). Zeit und Sein. Moscow: Respublika. (In Russian).
  • Kirdina-Chandler, S. and Maevsky, V. (2017). Methodological Issues of the Meso-Level Analysis in Economics. Journal of Institutional Studies, 3(9), 7–23. (In Russian).
  • Kirdina-Chandler, S. (2017). The Meso Level: A New Look in Economics? Working paper. Moscow: IE RAS. (In Russian).
  • Kleiner, G. (2003). Mesoeconomic problems of the Russian economy. The economic bulletin of the Rostov State University, 1(2), 11–18. (In Russian).
  • Kniazeva, E. and Kurdyumov, S. (2018). Foundation of synergetic: synergetic worldview. Moscow: Publishing house LIBROKOM. (In Russian).
  • Kolesnik, G. (2015). Competition modeling in hierarchical socio-economic systems. Moscow: LENAND. (In Russian).
  • Krugman, P. (1979). Increasing returns, monopolistic competition, and international trade. Journal of International Economics, 9, 469–479.
  • Krugnan, P. (1987). The narrow moving band, the Dutch disease, and the competitive consequences of Mrs Thatcher. Journal of Development Economics, 27, 41–55.
  • Krugman, P. (1991). Increasing returns and Economic Geography. Journal of Political Economy, 3(99), 483–499.
  • Mesoeconomics of development / ed. Member of corr. RAS G. Kleiner (2011). Moscow: Nauka. (In Russian).
  • Nikolis, G. and Prigozhin, I. (2017). Exploring Complexity. An Introduction. Moscow: LENAND. (In Russian).
  • Orekhovsky, P. (2016). Conzept of “The Firm” in Light of “New Spirit of Capitalism” L. Boltanski and E. Chiapello: Networks and New Classes. Obschestvennye nauki i sovremennost, 4, 21–35.
  • Pilyasov, A. (2011). New economic geography and its contribution to the studies of placement of productive forces in Russia. Regionalnije issledovanija, 1(31), 3–31. (In Russian).
  • Prigogine, I. and Stengers, I. (2014a). Order out Chaos. Moscow: Editorial URSS. (In Russian).
  • Prigogine, I. and Stengers, I. (2014b). Time, Chaos, Quantum. Moscow: Editorial URSS. (In Russian).
  • Smorodinskaya, N. (2015). Globalized economy: from hierarchy to network. Moscow: IE RAS. (In Russian).
  • Smorodinskaya, N. and Katukov, D. (2017). Dispersed Model of Production and Smart Agenda of National Economic Strategies. Ekonomicheskaya Politika, 6(12), 72–101. (In Russian).
  • Zhang, W.-B. (1999). Synergetic Economics. Time and Chang in Nonlinear Economics. Moscow: Mir. (In Russian).
Publisher: Ltd. "Humanitarian perspectives"
Founder: Ltd. "Humanitarian perspectives"
Online-ISSN: 2412-6039
ISSN: 2076-6297