Pushkinskaya st. 43. office 10
Rostov-on-Don, Russia
e-mail: info@hjournal.ru 
tel. +7(863) 269-88-14

cubsEN (2)

Critical Unstable Conditions in The Hospitality Industry: Presentation in The Paradigm of Systematic Approach

Critical Unstable Conditions in The Hospitality Industry: Presentation in The Paradigm of Systematic Approach

Journal of Economic Regulation, , Vol. 12 (no. 2),

The object. An urgent issue of modern economic science is the study of critical unstable states in macro-systems, including in the hospitality industry, have presented with using the cognitive potential of system analysis. The goal. As a scientific aim, the problem of systemic representation and reconstruction of critically unstable conditions has identified in the hospitality industry with the subsequent determination of their ontological status. At the same time, the hospitality industry is presented as an open system with inherent processes and probable vectors of evolutionary development. Methodology. The study is based on the conceptual resource of the systemic approach, which provided an opportunity to sufficiently analyze the structure of the studying subject and its ontological framework. The practice of structural-logical method in the framework of a systemic approach allows us to imagine the hospitality industry as integrity, which can be patently visualized. The instrumental nature of the clearly historical method in the research context, the genesis comes from classical academical point of view, it gave the possibility to identify and describe the critical states of the studying object in the historical context in XX–XXI centuries. Results. Based on the cognitive potential of the systemic approach, the structural-logical method and the clearly historical method, the authors have developed a structural-logical scheme for representing the hospitality industry (Figure 1). A terminological clarification of the critical unstable states of the system is given in relation to the hospitality industry. In schedule form (Table 1), the main critical unstable conditions of the domestic hospitality industry are systematized in XX–XXI centuries. Conclusions. In the presented text, the main findings of the study are systematized. The obtained results should subsequently become the basis for the formation of a research theoretical scientific base for the control of the corresponding semi-structured objects and systems in dynamically off-balance states.

Keywords: system, systems approach, hospitality industry, critical volatility, structure

References:
  • Aron, R. (1993). Stages of development of sociological thought. M. (in Russian).
  • Belousova, I.S. (2015). Hotel industry as a complex component of the tourism and hospitality industry. Molodoy ucheny = A young scientist, (11), 1183–1185. (in Russian).
  • Bertalanffy, L. (1962). General System Theory. A Critical Review «General Systems», 7, 1–20.
  • Bevzenko, L.D. (2002). Social self-organization. The synergetic paradigm: the possibilities of social interpretations. Kazan. (in Russian).
  • Dubrovsky, V. (2017). To develop a system of principles: General systems theory and an alternative approach. Center humanitarnytehnology = Center for Humanitarian Technologies, (5). (in Russian).
  • Durkheim, E. (1966). The Division of Labor in Society. New York, The Free Press.
  • Dusenko, S.V., Avilova, N.L. (2019). On new causes of the socio-economic crisis in the hospitality industry. Cifrovayatransformaciya: obrazovaniye, nauka, obshestvo = Digital transformation: education, science, society, 378–389. (in Russian).
  • Grechko, M.V. (2018). Evolution of economic systems based on adaptation: a model of cyclical development and regional management. Economics and management: models and solutions, (6), 9–15. (in Russian).
  • Grechko, M.V., Kurochkin, V.N. (2015). Self-organization of socio-economic systems: conceptual foundations, axiomatic. Nacional’nye interesy: prioritety I bezopasnost’=National interests: priorities and safety, 11(32), 36–45. (in Russian).
  • Grechko, M.V., Stasev, M.A. (2020). Investigation of the mechanism of decision-making by economic agents. Journal of economic regulation, 11(2), 51–63. (in Russian).
  • Grechko, M.V., Stasev, M.A. (2020). To the question about building a social portrait of the consumer of educational services (for example, the graduate School of Business, southern Federal University). Economikaiupravleniye: problemy, resheniya = Economy and
  • management: problems, design, 1(1), 76–80. (in Russian).
  • Larchenko, S.G. (1998). Social tension in social development. Gumanitarnyenauki v Sibiri = Humanities in Siberia, (7), 67–70. (in Russian).
  • Lektorsky, V.A., Sadovsky, V.N. (1960). On the principles of systems research. Questions of philosophy, (8). (in Russian).
  • Lyubushin, N.P., Babicheva, A.D., Lylov, A.I. (2018). The economic analysis of sustainable development of subjects of managing in the conditions of recurrence. Economic analysis: theory and practice, 17(1). (in Russian).
  • Merton, R.K. (1992). Social theory and social structure. Social researches, (2-4), 118–124. (in Russian).
  • Muzyka, O.I. (2009). Man and society in the period of crisis (synergetic approach). Vlast, (10), 63–70. (in Russian).
  • Oborin, M.S. (2018). Trends and features of the development of hotel business in the regions of the Russian Federation. Tourism and hospitality, (1), 3–17. (in Russian).
  • Pareto, V. (2008). Compendium on General Sociology. Moscow: Higher School of Economics. (in Russian).
  • Parsons, T. (2000). The social system. The Principles of Sociology, 17(1), 85–125.
  • Prigogine, I., Stengers, I. (1984). Order out of chaos: Man’s new dialogue with nature Heinemann. London.
  • Sheresheva, M.Yu., Polyanskaya, E.E. (2016). Development of hotel business in Russia. Nacional’nye interesy: prioritety i ezopasnost’=National interests: priorities and safety, 22(2), 34–45. (in Russian).
  • Sushko, Yu. E. (2017). Problems of the development of the tourism industry. Molodoy ucheny = A young scientist. (21), 255–258. (in Russian).
  • Vasilkova, V.V. (1999). Order and chaos in the development of social systems. St. Petersburg. (in Russian).
  • Wallerstein, I. (2011). Structural crisis in the world-system: where do we go from here? Month. Rev. N. Y., 62(10), 31–39.
  • Weber, M. (1904). The “objectivity” of social scientific and social political knowledge. Archivefor social science and social policy, XIX(1), P. 22–87.
  • Zhukov V.N. (2014). New system paradigm and system analysis as a dual basis for the development of internal financial control methodology. Nacional’nyeinteresy: prioritety I bezopasnost’=National interests: priorities and safety, 7(45). (in Russian).
Publisher: Ltd. "Humanitarian perspectives"
Founder: Ltd. "Humanitarian perspectives"
Online ISSN: 2412-6047
ISSN: 2078-5429