Pushkinskaya st. 43. office 10
Rostov-on-Don, Russia
e-mail: info@hjournal.ru 
tel. +7(863) 269-88-14

cubsEN (2)

Cameralistic and “Police” Ideas of I. Pososhkov about “Russian Land” Accomplishment

Cameralistic and “Police” Ideas of I. Pososhkov about “Russian Land” Accomplishment

Journal of Institutional studies, , Vol. 6 (no. 1),
p. 36-42

The paper presents I. T. Pososhkov’s views as a reflection of XVIII century Russian state residents’ economical mindset. There is a comparison between these views and the paradigms of economical, legal and managerial thinking which emerged in Western Europe - cameralistics and the conception of police state. Cameralistics as a science related to government household was connected with cameral accounting (without double entry method), when account was maintained through a services volume given by labor, land or “fund” (human-produced economic goods complex). According to the conception of police state, a person in his social determination is an analysis benchmark. He is a community (government) member that is able to observe social behavior rules and the laws, to keep house correctly. A goal set by Pososhkov is to describe behavior norms of such a person and conditions which help to solve this purpose.

Keywords: history of economic thought; material and non-material wealth; cameralistics; police state

References:
  • Marx K. and Engels F. Work. 2nd ed. (in Russian).
  • Marshev V. I. (2012). Managing thought History: Course book. M.: Infra-M. (in Russian).
  • Medinsky V. R. (2010). Towards Russian Stealing, Special Route and Long Patience. Olma Media Group. (in Russian).
  • Pavlov-Sylvansky N. P. (2009) Pososhkov, Ivan Tikhonovich. Big Biography Encyclopedia. (http://dic.academic.ru/dic.nsf/enc_biography/103403/%D0%9F%D0%BE%D1%81%D0%BE%D1%88%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%B2). (in Russian).
  • Pososhkov I. T. (1951). "Book on Poverty and Wealth" and Other Works. Ed. and Comm. by B. B. Kafengaus. M.: Publ. House of the USSR Academy. (in Russian).
  • Sokolov Y. V. (1996). Accounting: from the Very Beginning till Now: Tutorial for Universities. M.: Audit, UNITY. (in Russian).
Publisher: Ltd. "Humanitarian perspectives"
Founder: Southern Federal University
ISSN: 2076-6297