Rostov-on-Don, Russia
e-mail: info@hjournal.ru 
tel. +7(863) 269-88-14

cubsEN (2)

The national wealth of Russia: history and modernity

The national wealth of Russia: history and modernity

Journal of Institutional studies, , Vol. 6 (no. 2),
p. 110-117

The paper is devoted to the analysis of the national heritage concept of Russia from the beginning of its formation to the present. I. T. Posochoskov can rightly be considered as the originator of this concept. "Book on Poverty and Wealth" is not only a sample of "sovereign literature", but has deep thoughts about the fate of Russia, its wealth, and most importantly, its careful use to improve the material and spiritual welfare of the people of Russia. The formation of a concept of national heritage of Russia is studied in the works of modern Russian scientists.

Keywords: national wealth; the concept of national heritage; material wealth; nonmaterial wealth

References:
  • Andrianov V. D. (2006).The National wealth of Russia. The Problems of the Far East, no. 3. (In Russian).
  • Avtonomov V. S. (2001). History of economic doctrines. Moscow, INFRA-M Publ. (In Russian).
  • Budkevich G. V. (2014).The First Russian economist. Journal of Institutional Studies, vol. 6, no. 1. (In Russian).
  • Iroshnikov M. P. (2005). From the history of the origin of the early bourgeois ideology in Russia at the beginning of the XVIII century: I. T. Pososhkov«Book on Poverty and Wealth». Herald of St. Petersburg University, Ser. 2, Issue 4. (In Russian).
  • History of Political and Legal Doctrines, ed. 2. Moscow, Publ. Group NORMA - INFRA-M, 1998. (In Russian).
  • Karpova G. V. (2010). Modeling, valuation of intangible component of national wealth. St. Petersburg. (In Russian).
  • Kirdina S. G. (2001). Institutional matrices and development of Russia. Novosibirsk, The Institute of Economics of the Siberian branch of the Academy of Sciences. (In Russian).
  • Kirievsky I. V. (2007). Spiritual foundations of Russian life. Moscow. (In Russian).
  • Ledeneva M. V. (2009). Modern concept of wealth. Volgograd. (In Russian).
  • Leshkov V. N. (1855). The ancient science of Russian national wealth and Welfare: In remembrance of January 12, 1855 / From the memoirs of 12th January 1855: Teaching literary Articles of Professors and Lecturers of the Imperial Moscow University, Published on the Occasion of Its Centennial. Moscow. (In Russian).
  • Nikolaychuk O. A. (2003). Past and present of rent relations in modern Russia. Herald of Saint Petersburg University, Series 5. Economy. Issue 3 (no. 21). (In Russian).
  • Nikolaychuk O. A. (2011). Can the innovation economy in Russia? Financial Journal, no. 1. (In Russian).
  • Nikolaychuk O. A. (2012). Property relations and land rent. Financial Journal, no. 4. (In Russian).
  • Nikolaychuk O. A. and Nikolaychuk A. A. (2014). Economical realization of property rights on forest resources in modern Russia. Moscow, Infra-M Publ. (In Russian).
  • Nureev R. M. (2014). «Book on poverty and wealth» by I. T. Pososhkov as the Russian model of “Sovereign Literature”. Journal of Institutional Studies, vol. 6, no. 1. (In Russian).
  • Osadchaya T. G. and Smolina E. E. (2005). National wealth in Russia: How to manage effectively. Tambov. (In Russian).
  • Pavlov - Sylvanskiy I. E. (1905). Pososhkov / Russian Biographical Dictionary. St. Petersburg. (In Russian).
  • Pososhkov I. T. (1951). Book on poverty and wealth and other works. / Ed. by B. Kafengauz. Moscow, Publ. House of the USSR Academy. (In Russian).
  • Pososhov I. T. (2003). Book on poverty and wealth. Moscow. (In Russian). Ryazanov V. T. (2011). The Political economy of special: the beginning of the Russian research traditions. Russian Economic Journal, no. 5. (In Russian).
  • Svetlov N. M. (2013). Research Methodology rent on the interrelated markets. Journal of Economic Theory, no. 1. (In Russian).
  • Silvestrov S. N. (2008). National wealth: assessment and management of economic development. Moscow. (In Russian).
  • Terskaya G. A. (2013). The value of investments for the formation of an innovative model of the economy in Russia. The Transport Business of Russia, no. 5. (In Russian).
Publisher: Ltd. "Humanitarian perspectives"
Founder: Southern Federal University
ISSN: 2076-6297